Quantum Teams' Impact on Clients
- Created an understanding of the seven factors leading to “Positivity”
on a leadership team and then coached the team in developing and
adopting best team positivity practices.
- Demonstrated to a team how the absence of feedback processes
was negatively affecting their team effectiveness. Through coaching
sessions the team integrated multiple feedback processes into team
- Fostered the realization there was a lack of team orientation when
challenges arose. Subsequently the team brought challenges to the
monthly Quantum Teams coaching calls and developed a
collaborative approach to problems.
- Apprised a geographically distant team of how their organizational
structure was damaging team communication. By clarifying roles
and responsibilities with each other and developing a new
communications protocol, the team created greater synergy and an
enhanced appreciation of everyone's contributions.
- Led a team in acknowledging their challenges with conflict and the
impact it was having on morale and productivity. Coached them in
the creation of agreements for having a constructive relationship
- Educated a small and rapidly growing team as to the importance of
having a TEAM vision and statement of values, distinct from their
company's vision and mission statements. With the new vision and
values the team incorporated new “operating principles”,
enabling them to quickly and respectfully address communications problems.
- Validated a large team’s concerns about the inadequacy of their
recognition systems within the team. During a coaching session, the
team developed specialized systems of acknowledgement and
appreciation that encouraged greater positivity and productivity on
- Encouraged a rapidly growing, time-constrained team to understand
how their ineffective decision-making was further constraining their
busy schedules. Through coaching they created a more efficient
- Revealed how a team’s lack of clear goals and strategies prevented
them from obtaining the appropriate resources to get the job done.
With on-going coaching, the team developed a long range business
vision, clear goals and strategies and specific resource requests,
leading to greatly enhanced team performance.
- Showed team that drawing out all opinions on their team — even the
unpopular ones — contributes to heightened levels of creativity. The
team began the practice of proactively soliciting all perspectives and
discovered team creativity was enhanced and they were making